GLENN S. ROEDER, DDS
Dr. Glenn Roeder focuses his practice on periodontics—the diagnosis and treatment of diseased gums and supporting structures of the teeth. In 2004, Dr. Roeder became certified to use the MVP-7 laser for treating periodontal disease. He is now one of a small number of periodontists who use this revolutionary laser technique to treat periodontal disease, doing so without cutting or sewing the gums.
Traditional periodontal surgery is treated by cutting and sewing the gums which results in severe pain and extended healing time. In contrast, laser periodontal surgery means minimal pain, quick healing, and back to work the next day!
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Society of Periodontists
- Certified in the use of the MVP-7 Perio Laser for the treatment of periodontal disease